Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking High Tech Redneck WELDS

I was just wondering wat High tech things y`all have welded on . Most high tech thing I ever welded on was a Late model roll cage(frame wat ever y`all want to call it)

Inferno Forge

Chris

I'd have to think hard about the most high tech one, but one of the more memorable was when I built up and reground the motor shaft of a Ford Model A horn motor.

probably a lawn roller haha

Paint mixers for the Big Three in Detroit.

Default Expensive Projects

$350,000.oo+ CDN 2007 Kenworth C-550B Tandem Steer, Tri Drive cab & chassis mounting new Manitec 3577 (35 ton 77 feet tip height) truck mounted picker.
    Next is 2 of 2007 Kenworth C550B Double set-back Tandem Steer, Tandem drive cab & chassis that we are making into gin-pole trucks. Close to the same price as the picker.

Later,

I do Aluminum welding and fab as a 2007 sponsor of this Formula SAE car.

http://www.svsu.edu/clubs/fsae/
    Attached Images Attached Images

i would have to go with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    i would have to go with this.
    And I thought you were going to show off your wife's bust again!

Talking

I'd have to say this stuff. This company I work at. We make stuff for chemical/petro-chemical processing, water treatment, mining industries, water well industry, etc...... I weld on carbon steel, SS, hastaloy, titanium, etc. I work on everything from wire thats 0.010" dia. to plate several inches thick.

http://www.weatherford.com/weatherfo.../wft041773.pdf

http://www.weatherford.com/weatherfo...eens.hcsp?js=1

fun4now, when I saw your post, and thought to myself that you should show your hillbilly lift! I busted out laughing when I clicked on your picture!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time