Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Plasma CNC table

To get more utility (and income) out of my Miiler Spectrum plasma cutter, I recently purchased a CNC Plasma Cutting Table. I can take 2D drawings to a finished cut product. My incentive to you is 10% of your sale.

Steve

Steve,

Where are you located?

Jim Douglas

What plasma table did you go with?
    It would also be benificial to the forum if you filled in some information in your User CP and let us know what part of the country you are in It helps fill in the blanks on where you are comming from & going to.
    Laurence
    TO MUCH BLUE TO LIST

I'd like to know what Plasma setup you went with as well. I've been looking at the PlasmaCAM set up for some time now and am thinking about going with it. www.plasmacam.com

Does anyone own or operate one of these...I'd like some opinions on them before I buy..

Quote Originally Posted by WeldTeach
    Does anyone own or operate one of these...I'd like some opinions on them before I buy..

I am currently attending a tech school and we have a PlasmaCam table. we just traded in the old model on a brand new one (the old one broke down but it was 5 or 6 years old) with the digital hight control. I actually just got it up and running today and havent used one much but everyone at the school is really pleased with it and i have seen some of the stuff they cut with it in the past and it is really neat. so far the only complaint i have is that the program for making drawings is a little under capeable but then again i am used to useing autocad for drawing parts. and for an extra bonus SO promotes them and if you have ever used any SO tools you know they know what they are doing! I am working on getting some pics so as soon as i do (within the next week) i will post some on here and show you the shop and some projects i am working on and projects cut out on the plasmacam

Hope this helps out. Nick