Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Just wanted to give everyone on quick note about when they can expect delivery of their tape measure....
    The tape measures were custom ordered specifically for this purpose and will take 2-3 weeks to be produced. As soon as we recieve them, we will start shipping them out to you.

Thank you for the heads up.
    Jim

Thank you MILLER! I am so glad to own MILLER equipment, and this bonus on top, and you didn't have to own MILLER stuff to get this. That is pretty cool! Thanks again.

Thank you Verry Much .Miller you guys are the Best!
    I am true Blue & allways will be.

Default tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Thank you Verry Much .Miller you guys are the Best!
    I am true Blue & allways will be.
    richard did you get an email for a tape?
    Regards, Farris
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Just wanted to give everyone on quick note about when they can expect delivery of their tape measure....
    The tape measures were custom ordered specifically for this purpose and will take 2-3 weeks to be produced. As soon as we recieve them, we will start shipping them out to you.
    THANKS Miller you guys rock! not only do you produce the best welding equipment but you give away tape measures too! life is good!! thanks again

Default Farris

Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
    so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
    their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
    Regards,
    .Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
    so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
    their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
    Regards,
    .Richard
    You will need to put a checkmark in the box in order to recieve email from the adminstrators.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter