Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Questionaire and free tape measure.

As always a say late.

LOL, well I'd like the BWE but the tape will be cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperjohn
    As always a say late.
    Don't sweat it, Jeeper. This place is STILL worth it!

Thumbs up

Thanks for the tape Miller!! I can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know when it will be coming?

Default Thanks Miller

Just Fineshed the survey and registered for the free tape
    we are so lucky to have a great company that has the Best equipment and machines, Miller they do the best for us with all the suport and these message boards. Man Miller is the Best! I will enjoy using the tape.
    Thanks again Miller. I really hope I win that new BWE welding hood.

I registered as soon as I got word the site was up, but I forgot to put it in my favorites. I was pleasantly surprised to get the emailabout the tape and BWE. If I win, I guess I will pass down some of the generosity I have received from ScottV, Sundown and KB and offer my Journeyman to some needy weldor. BTW, I am member 98.

Quote Originally Posted by KB Fabrications
    Well, I got my email today so I know I am under 400.
    Kevin,according to Zach's method of putting the cursor over your name to see your user#, you are #422. If his theory is correct, they must have several Miller folk on here ahead of us all. Thanks again for the freebie, I will repay the kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702
    Don't sweat it, Jeeper. This place is STILL worth it!
    Was just kidding. Not sweating it at all.

I was surprised to get the email regaurding my new tape measure. I was just looking at another new Miller welder the other day. Didn't bring it home, but soon. Thanks miller
    MM 130 110v Mig
    Spectrum Cutmate 300 110v/240v Plasma
    Syncrowave 250 Tig, oldie but welds nice
    Dynasty 300 DX Tig, very nice machine, AC doesn't start most of the time

Default Three cheers for Miller

You're the best in welding machines and welding education!