Best Regard,

Miller Passport
    Miller 225G
    Red 255
    VIctor O/A
    Wish list:
    Maxstar 150STH or
    Syncrowave 250DX
    A Dynasty 300 if I am wishing really hard..

Question Thank's Miller

It just dont get any better than Miller.

IF IT'S NOT MILLER BLUE IT'S, NOT FOR YOU!!!!

Thumbs up Steve

Sorry Guys but it sounds like I need that new helmet more than you. All I have is an old broken taped up lift up. Good luck to all.....But can always use a good tape. Thanks Miller...........

I also want to thank Miller for the tape. I need the helmet too.

Think about the class of this outfit. They are the ONLY manufacturer with forums like these and they have THREE (Miller Projects Forum, Hobart Forum, and Ask Andy Motorsports Forum.) They have NO competition in this area, and it costs them money to host and moderate (which they do conservatively.)

So we know we can take this as a genuine "thank you," not some marketing ploy.

Keep it up ITW! We are MillerMen for a reason!

wldrman...
    In response to your posting about not receiving an email for the free tape measure....when you registered for the board, you indicated that you did not want to receive email from Administration. To respect your wishes, and anyone who checked that box, we did not send an email.

I tried to send you a personal email, but it was returned as undeliverable. We'd like to send you a free gift and give you a chance to win a helmet too! If you are interested, please contact me directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com

Cool

I didn't realize I had done this. I went back in to my profile and corrected this.
    Thank you though for respecting peoples wishes. Anyone who would like to contact me is welcome to do so.

Default Thanks for the measure

Quote Originally Posted by aametalmaster
    I might not be first but me and fyoung are tied at 42 post's each. ...Bob
    Thanks to Miller for the gift and Bob if we combine we will be 82..not bad!
    Regards, Farris
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Miller,
    Thanks for the tape measure and the chance at another BWE.....
    Can never have enough of either....
    LJ

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
    Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
    Miller Spectrum 125C
    Victor O/A
    Parker Plasma 40

Wink

wow bad idea making this thread now everyone is registered! Harder to win the BWE. JK JK JK
    When in doubt Weld It