Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Questionaire and free tape measure.

Just completed the e-mail questionaire sent by Miller for being one of the first 400 board members. Thanks in advance for the tape measure, can always use another, and I sure hope to win the drawing for a BWE, sure wouldn't mind one of the fancy versions as an upgrade to my plain 'ol black one.
    Manny

Me too, I also hope I win the BWE !
    When in doubt Weld It

Sorry guys, your out of luck. I've already requested that I win it, LOL.
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Waaaaay ahead of you guys!

So who was member #401?

If I`m reading this right there are only 394 members.

I jumped all over that deal for the tape, never have enough or close at hand.

I'll be glad to get a tape measure. I haven't gotten anything free in a while....
    MM251.......................Powermax600
    Lincoln Weld-Pak 100

I'm in for a tape...thanks Miller.

Glad to hear that you are all signing up for your free tape measure! We wanted to say "thank you" for being part of the board and thought a tape measure was something everyone could use Looks like almost 200 of you have already claimed yours!

(And, yes, all current registered users recieved a message and were eligible for the gift.)