Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cable

Default cable

Anyone have any good web-sites for colored welding cable?

Default colored cable

In this day and age of political correctness, the word colored is no longer acceptable, It must now be termed as African American.

Anyways, can't help you none on this one. I got a couple of buddies that are electricians and get my cable for free, I just have to accept the color they give me. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by MetalCrafter View Post
    Anyone have any good web-sites for colored welding cable?
    You might try welding supply.com. I ordered some from them yesterday, couldn't believe how much cheaper they are than the local suppliers around here.

Good question. I've been looking for some too so thanks to all and I'll keep watching.

i know the Air Liquide dealer i go to has it and Praxair does too they only have yellow, red and green tho , your looking for the stuff for like a stick welder or ground clamp right?
    Jorgensen MFG.
    Custom trailers:from utility to semi trailers i make em all.
    argonweld_bjorn@hotmail.com
    www.ehhitch.com

dabar39
    too funny!!! Never even thought about different african-american cable!
    Won't get yellow though...too ***
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

sorry,
    ....too feminine....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I will be using it for ground and stick welding, it's for my gas driven welding machine. I'm also looking for welding reels not to expensive.

Default reels

Quote Originally Posted by MetalCrafter View Post
    I will be using it for ground and stick welding, it's for my gas driven welding machine. I'm also looking for welding reels not to expensive.
    There is no such thing as cheap cable reels. I have Shel-ryn reels and they're ok but there are better ones out there. I live in Canada and most guys have Shel-ryn or mainstream reels. I think they are about 1100cnd but I don't remember. The mainstream ones are a little more but less hassle and don't ice up . Jef

Received the cable I today that I had ordered, I got the black but looked and they do have colors.

I was very satisfied with the cable it is American made also.