Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Disconnect the Battery

I needed to do some welds on the rear bumper of my RV, I didn't disconnect the battery because I was grounding a few inches from the weld location. It only cost me $200 to replace the stereo - won't do that again.

Steve

Funny how this started on bottle racks and ended up on surge surpressors Never know which way these will go.
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Darmik Hey Bmxin^Bjorn sounds to me like you know how to use one of those and ya I did that running vehicle thing to that's why I have one.
    O ya before I forget how much for the white cargo trailer in your yard?I pass it every day on my way to work.I have an F150 XL that should be good enough eh.?To weld on a welder dont use that welder use a different one that 251 very fussey machine I know I paid $4400.00.for one MM251.

Hey Darmik i think the cargo trailer your talking about belongs to a customer and isent for sale.. sorry.. the truck would be fine tho.. the customer is using a ford ranger to tow it .. i'm not 100% shure witch one your talking about tho. We dont sell cargo trailers because theres no money in it for us.. but i know our surrey location sells em. we only sell utility and huge custom trailers.
    Jorgensen MFG.
    Custom trailers:from utility to semi trailers i make em all.
    argonweld_bjorn@hotmail.com
    www.ehhitch.com

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HMW View Post
    Funny how this started on bottle racks and ended up on surge surpressors Never know which way these will go.
    Hey HMW that's to funny
    Last edited by Darmik; 05-06-2007 at 12:07 PM.