Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Bareback Jack

send me an e-mail address in a private message and I will try to send them to you. dave
    Last edited by dabar39; 05-07-2007 at 06:44 AM.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default Car Dolly

try looking at trailerplans.com.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    aametalmaster
    how did it turn ?? dosent it need to alow the wheel mounts to turn and pivot so the thing can go around corners.
    You strap the front wheels to the dolly and leave the steering column unlocked. The dolly swivels with the front suspension.

Arrow

Take your camera down to U-haul. I know they have them and if memory serves they looked decent in passing. ( good for ideas anyhow )

Post tow dolly plans

Men,
    I am looking for plans to build a tow dolly. Can anyone send me a copy of the plans?
    Pictures would also be nice to have too.

Thanks
    lued63@hotmail.com

Default Tow Dolly

The message look a little dated but looking the one from dabar39 with the tow dolly plans can anyone send me the plans or tell me where to download them from. It would be nice to have one of these for my old motorhome.
    Thanks!

Default Tow Dolly Plans

I'd really appreciate a copy of your tow dolly plans also. Thanks,

Default dolly plans

sure sounds great to have dolly plans,ttried to build one and didn't come out right anyone have a good SAFE dolly plans

Default Tow Dolly Plans

If one of ya'll are willing to pay $30.00 for dolly plans, Northern Tools have blueprints. I don`t know how good they are, but they have copyrights and are engineer approved, so it says. Go to northerntool.com click on Trailer + Trailer Part then on Trailer Blueprints Item #128540 car dolly.

Smile Tow Dollie Plans

dabar32 I was woundering if I can get a copy of those plans if it still available?????
    Thank You
    Last edited by ecc12; 02-18-2008 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Forgot user name