Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Plasma Cutting Table

Hi all, does anybody have any ideas, pics of a plasma cutting table thinking of making a table that I saw on dvd had square raised box about 4" above work table with bars spaced about 4 to 6" apart. Thanks for your ideas, WelderCraig

Hey WelderCraig,
    sounds like you could make any design you want. Lots of talk on making welding and cutting tables the past couple months. Your idea sounds fine.
    Will you have a bin underneath it or just the cement floor
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Oh btw,
    may want to put a solid flat piece on 1/2 of it, so it may be easier to clamp or put a fence on that part...
    2 cents worth
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default plasma cutting table or just guides

goal is to make straighter cuts in sheet metal

I checked around for table way to much.

Looking for a table I can set my touch in nothing fancy.

i did see some circle making kits maybe get on and use the touch holder.

Any ideas or where to buy such a thing

I made a way to cut a little straighter by taking a sawhorse and welding a hinge to 1 side and on the other side of the hinge I welded a peace of angle so that you could lay the sheet steel down on the sawhorse and fold the angle down on top it clamp the other side witch will hold it in place and put the tip against the angle for a guide
    I think it works great and is easy to take with you

gary