Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: dump bed hoist

Good to hear!
    Glad I could help. Hey, make two and send me one
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Hi Silverback,

Yes sir, I would love to see those plans still...

You can try to send them to bert59000@yahoo.com...if that won't work I'll figure something else out.

Thanks a bunch,
    Slag

Hey Slag.
    Looks like they went throu on my end, let me know.
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Hi Silverback,

No such luck for me...

Checked my email and there's nothing there. I'm wondering if Yahoo allows transfers that large?

When I looked again the address was goofed-up...it included the the " if " behind it. It should have been,

bert59000@yahoo.com

If this won't work, does anyone know of a place I can open an email account that will allow a transfer that big?
    Will AOL? Netscape?
    I guess I'll do some homework...

Thanks,
    Slag

Hey Garth,

Were you ever able to find a set of those prints around the shop?

I'd love to build the sissor's hoist if I can.
    Otherwise, just finding a place to buy one would be great...

Party on...

Slag

Silverback,

Would you mind e-mailing me a set of plans? I've been wanting to make a dumpbed trailer for sometime now. A set of plans would help me out a lot. twin_kings@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hey slag the only one I could find was all stuck together got rained on when the roof leeked but one of the guys at my day job is looking through his old stuff to to see if he can find one of the older prints . the place I work during the day sells them however that would be a long drive. If we cant come up with a print some where Northern tool sells a cuople of them in there master catolage for a lot less than you could buy one at a truck eqipment shop . just looked it up in the NT cataloge and they have 2 different ones 4000lb sizzer hoist for 939.00 that is with all the hydrolics and controls this is for like a p/u. Then there is one for one tons and heavy trailers this one goes ten ton and is 1799.00 might be cheaper to get one of these but I will keep looking for another set of plans and will get back to you soon. Ruff geuss NT beets the shop I work at daytime buy 1250.00 on the first hoist I mentioned Will get back to you soon on the plans though sorry it is taking soooooo long to come up with a set.
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Hey slag what is the hiost going to be put on if cant come up with the plans and buying one is to many $ how about a tellescopic ram mounted up front of the traler or body? much less$ and no plans needed. they make a insert for trucks but you could use the same principle to make one or to make a trailer that way all you need is the cylinder and a electric hydrolic pump and if its a trailer a couple of winch plugs . or cuold make a strate push sub frame for either . but will keep looking will get back with you soon
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Hey Slag, Check your email again. I simply forwarded it to the corrected address.
    Samething for you NorthernLights.

If they don't come through, I'll burn it to a disk and send it to you. Just PM me with your address details.

Silverback

Silverback,

Thanks for the plans. Look great, give me lots of ideas for my project. I'm trying to find a high flow hydraulic pump for some bigger cylinders. I think somewhere like 3.5 - 5 GPM. I might look at some hydrualic lift gate pumps. I'll also check those links in the info you sent me.

Thanks again.