Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Grunstad Guest

Anybody know where to get discount comsumables for the plasma cutters?

a serch might help or start a new post. i know its been coverd befor so there must be a good e-bay or internet site.
    i need some now too as i just put in my last set.
    i'll start a post and one of us should get an answer.
    i would do a serch but i never have any luck with them not here or on the net, just serch incapeable.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

keep a wach on these post's also.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/education...1488#post11488

http://www.millermotorsports.com/mbo...7958#post97958

they might give some results.
    welcome to the site.
    what cutter do you have ??
    Last edited by fun4now; 06-19-2007 at 07:05 AM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES