Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hunting for info!

Hey Guys,
    I need some help trying to find a thread. There was a new guy from Texas that had built a new weld trailer that was Miller Blue. It was a very well built trailer w/ a big work box on the front. If you are this person or you have any leads to this thread , please direct me there.
    Thanks, JWOOD

Default hunting for info

Go to the search, type in welding trailer and any posts about trailers will come up. should narrow down the search a little. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

I already did that several times and have not been able to locate the thread.
    I'm not having any luck. I'm not totally incompitent, but this is unfortunately a little harder than your usual search. This was his 1st post and was showing the trailer off and he was from Texas. I have done searches on all these and have not found it. If someone comes across it I would appreciate it.
    Thanks, JWOOD

Cool Welding Trailer

Is the trailer that you are looking for in one of these pics?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Darmik,
    I been looking for that trailer too! It's the one with the diamond plate box on the front. could you post the link to the thread up or tell me what search you ran to find it?

Many thanks

Russ

That might be my welding trailer project. If so, here is the link

http://www.millermotorsports.com/mbo...ead.php?t=4545

It was posted on the motorsports forum and not the welding projects. Perhaps that's why it doesn't show up on the search. I wish Miller would combine the two forums.
    Last edited by garybdavis; 04-26-2007 at 11:48 AM.

That's one nice trailer! I love the recessed locks, I was wondering what those big holes in the toolbox were for 'till I saw the closeup pic!

Thumbs up darmik

you do build some nice looking tarilers thanks for the pics
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

Cool Trailers

Trailers are really not my thing.I try very hard to stay away from them unless it was for my self of course all the pics that I have posted belong to somebody eles not sure who though.

Many thanks guys,

Gary do you still have copies of the cad drawings / calcs? would be interested in seeing them.

After using the trailer for a while how are you finding it now?
    I am especially interested in the toolbox on the front as i do lots of sitework and need to make 5 strong boxes for storing gear on my current job. We got a big problem with security on this site they're even stripping the pipe out of the racks!

Great Job on it by the way real quality outfit - well done!

Russ