Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Smile PowerClick & Idea Gallery

In case you haven't heard, Miller is having another welding project challenge coming up in May! It's called the "Weekend Welder Challenge". In order to be included in the contest, you would need to sign up for PowerClick by May 1 if you're not subscribed already. You can go here to sign up: http://www.millerwelds.com/education/powerclick.php

Also, I wanted to capture some of the great ideas from the message boards in our idea gallery,
    ( http://www.millerwelds.com/education/projects/gallery/ ) so I went through the threads and posted about 60 project pictures in all. The goal of the gallery is to inspire, so the projects I chose are unique, not the typical welding carts, saw horses, etc. Go to the gallery, you might see your own handiwork in the line-up!

If you have a picture that you'd like to submit, you can go here:
    http://www.millerwelds.com/education...ubmitphoto.php

Thumbs up admin

i try to put a pic on the idea gallery about two weeks ago and i havent seen it yet. i think i did it right. just wounding why. the pic is on page seven on projects message board. thums up on welding projects message board.
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

Which Project was it?

Default admin

the pic is. a torch that rolls like dream
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick

I don't recall seeing a torch? Maybe you could submit it again? Or you could add it here and if we decide to add it to the gallery, I could just grab it from this thread?

Default re: admin

here is the pic i sent in
    tmpphpnZh8jk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I don't recall seeing a torch? Maybe you could submit it again? Or you could add it here and if we decide to add it to the gallery, I could just grab it from this thread?
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick

I hadn't seen that one before, thanks for posting. To help me name it, etc., what do you put on it? To my untrained eye, it looks like a dolly or a cart... Do you haul your gas bottles on it, or is it just a general dolly? I see lots of little features/holders, but the pic is a little small for me to see them. Interesting! I like the big wheels, it would probably be great on any terrain.

Default admin

this is what i have my cutting torch bottles on. the little tool box is for torch tips -brazing tips - tip cleaners - strickers. the wheels are motorcycle wheels. as far as the pic being to small my pic sizeing go to 350 pixels but it always comes out to the size that you see. i thank you for the help.
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick

Thanks for the info and insight! I'll plan on posting it within the next couple of weeks.