Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Free to good home

I have an old Lincoln engine drive that I need to get rid of. Here's the story behind it. It belonged to a mechanic friend of mine that got it from another mechanic friend. It had a blown motor. Friend A had a spare motor that would bolt up. I'm told that the new motor was rebuilt and has zero hours on it. It was a spare for a mobile refrigeration unit that was never put into service. Friend A was transfered so it, along with some other gear, was donated to me. I have done nothing with it beyond unload it in the shop and moved it about four times. I need the floor space more than I need another project at this point. I can make no claims to whether it runs, or will even turn over for that matter. There's an extra flywheel that comes with it. Something about the starter or something wouldn't interchange. Thought about salvaging the motor and building something with it, but again, floor space is a valuable thing. Shoot me a private message if you're interested. I'll deliver it if you're close, or take it to a freight terminal for pre-arranged (ie, you cover) shipping. Again, not selling, just passing it along to somebody that may need it for parts or wants to tinker. SSS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SkidSteerSteve; 04-08-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Message sent

Talking

do you still have it?? sent ps

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default book for that motor

Hi mind if I jump in here. If who ever gets it needs the books for that motor. shoot me a pm. and you can have them as dont need any more.
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

just thought I'd bring this one back to the top of the list. It's still in my shop if anyone new to the board has any use. SSS

thats verry cool of you to donate it out like that. i wish i was closer i would love to jump on it.i cant believe you still have it. an older one just went for over 7grand on e-bay.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES