Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default motorsports board

ok i got in there finally but cant post. will the admin please readjust your heat and wirespeed and fix this malfunction

Maybe it's working just fine and they know you as well as I do...

how true my friend its small world. btw you dont happen to have suitcase welder do you?

still got in there and STILL cant post. please fix this

Did you join it also??? (seperately) Otherwise you CAN'T post...they are independent of each other. If you already knew that then never mind.

The two message boards are completely separate and require separate registrations. If you have registered for each one independently and still can't post, let me know and I can get it fixed for you. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that includes a link to click to confirm your registration. This e-mail often gets caught in spam filters, so please look for it in your "junk/spam" folder if you don't see it in your regular inbox.