Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eye protection

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Homeschoolweldor View Post
    I haven't been wearing safety glasses under my hood, but that's about to change
    I have not been wearing safety glasses under my hood ever(1year and a half)OPPS!!!!!!!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default trip to the spe******t

Well I went Monday for my first consultation with the eye spe******t. It cost me $185.00 to find out what I already knew, I can't see properly out of my right eye. He says when I go back in two weeks he'll know if he can do some sort of laser surgery to dissolve the fluid in front of my lens or if they have to cut the eye open to remove the cataract. He also said I may be lucky ( as the cataract doesn't appear to be drying out yet) and not have to do the lens implant as I caught the problem early on. We'll see how lucky I am in two more weeks. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thanks for the reply...Did you ask the spe******t for a refund since you knew what he told you already??? I LOVE doctors!!!
    Pay 'em big bucks so they can guess....
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

good luck dabar, keep us posted on how you make out. they can do alot with eyes these days. Course we should help them by being more careful. this makes me pay more attention now.
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]