Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rebar project

LOL cool idea, i have seen aluminum pie plates hanging near gardens but i figured it was for birds. looks like it was there to load with PB
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

You'd be surprised at what deer can get used to, especially to the point it doesn't even bother them anymore. The motion sensors will work for a time, but they will get used to it and won't even pay it any attention after a while. Growing up, my neighbor had a farm and we grew peas every year in one of the back fields. The deer did major damage, and were eating about as much as we picked. The field was too large to fence, so my neighbor bought some kind of noise cannon that worked off propane. It sounded like a gun going off, and it went off at random times. This worked for about a week, but then the deer would just stand there when it went off. It got to the point they wouldn't even pay it any attention. We finally got a crop permit from the DNR, which allowed us to cull a few of the deer. One evening I was sitting on the field, and two deer walked out to work the peas over. I shot the first one, and the second never even lifted his head (and never did again ).

If you are going to fence in the area, make it tall. Deer are remarkable jumpers, esprcially when they find something they like to eat!

YOU KILLED BAMBI AND HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

YOU KILLED BAMBI AND HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ummmm tasty.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default deer

Nothing better than deer jerky.
    MM251
    79mod 200LE
    Purox Torch
    07 Chevy Duramax

If you think the deer are bad news wait until the pigs show up looking for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by glockdoc View Post
    If you think the deer are bad news wait until the pigs show up looking for dinner.
    Pork chops on tomorrow's menu?
    Tom Veatch
    Wichita, KS

OH NO!!! NOT WILBUR FROM CHARLOTTE'S WEB !!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I've heard that human hair will keep them away. Dudes come into the barber shop all the time and take loads of it for this purpose.

Or go to the zoo & get big cat manure.