Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rebar project

glockdoc
    are you saying wild pigs showed up and id that to your yard .
    dammmmm!! i know i would be having fresh bacon if pigs were doing that to my yard. thats gotta realy piss you off.
    i would shoot them even if i lived inside city limits. or get me a bow, one way or another they would run out of local wild pigs fast in my neabor hood.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default WireBurner

I have two Koi ponds in my backyard - my only pests are "great blue Herons". There is a Sprinkler that has a motion detector that will blast critters.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    I `am building a fence 4 my Grandpa around his garden to keep the deers out ,the post are going to be rebar 5ft. above ground,any idea how else to keep the deer out? i have to weld a ft. or 2 pice on the already 5ft rebar

Ever here of "liquid fence"???? This is no joke!!!!! It's all organic and you spray it directly on the plants.....Smells real bad but it works....I live in the sticks of northern N.J. and Deer visit my yard all the time as sometimes they bed down right in my yard...But they don't bother my veggies or the wifes plants

You can get it at most garden centers....Don't try Home Depo or Lowes as they don't carry it or try on line.........Good luck

Talking

thougt I would let y`all know the fence works good ain`t been no deer in it since we put peanut butter un aluimn fol

Thank Y`all alot

Inferno Forge

Chris