Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the scoop on the top is to keep rain out of the engen as they decided for some stupid reason vents on the top of the hood would be a good idea. so at the first 3 rain drops into the top it wont start to get it out of the rain. so i started modifying it and with the encuragement of my sone added flames and a web bumper.
    so it not only looks cool it serves a purpose.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thumbs up wierburner

nice job on your mower i like the spider web brush guard
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

Talking

I`am painting my mower today Ford blue ,orange

Inferno Forge

Chris

I'm working on one of those customized lawn mower thingies myself. Will post pics soon.

we need pic's.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Well, here is my version. I have changed some things since. Electric start motor is the main change.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wldrman
    that reminds me of one i saw a wile back, you gotta add a gas tank to it now.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

I built mine from a 1967 Yardman.

Talking pic of my tricked lawn mower

I know y`all hqave been waiting a long time but here are some pics of my tricked mower

Inferno Forge

Chris

those are some big tires on the front . so is it a manual? nice mower. how does it run?
    welding...its awsome