Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph
    so what do ya have to do to get 22 mph, 44 mph, 66 mph,,,,,,,,,,,
    ok the 66mph might be about fast enough,,,,,,, ...for a lil wile
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

while I changed the pullies and beats

Inferno Forge

Chris

...Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph...
    That's about what the stop lights here are timed for anyway...

Talking

I ride a wheelie with it 1 time ,didn`t mean to opps

Inferno Forge

Chris

QuadRacer99 Guest

Default My Mower

hey guys, just thought i would post pics of my "Riding Lawn Mower Racer" lol i got it last year from a buddy that lives on a farm, and it sat in his back field for about 8 years and never got used at all because his dad got new red ones instead. so i ask him if i can buy it from him to "soup up" and he said i could just have it if i did the work to pull it out of the tall grass and load it into my truck on my own (i got a few buddies to help so it was easy)

anyways, i spent a few nights cleaning all the grass and dirt out of it, washed it and ripped the mower deck off of it and replaced the battery, put in new gas and oil, and spark plug and she fired up right away. i then made a custom "semi stack" exhaust for it (adds 20hp lol) and it sounds sweet. all i have to do is get the new drive belts in it because the old ones are worn out and stretched and new front and rear tires and she will be ready to rip....

still more work to do but i think it turned out good so far....let me know what you think....

p.s. your not redneck until u have a tricked out riding lawn mower lmao

a couple weeks after i got it (the only ones i got so far)

rebuilt the rear diff

ohhh yeaaaa lol

QuadRacer99