Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking tricked lawn mower

I`am building a lawn mower (without deck) to ride around in the woods I welded the spyder gears in it to make both rear tires turn it has 4 big tires on it it is a 12 hp. the 2 rear tires are cut , will have pictures on here before long
    Last edited by wireburner; 03-27-2007 at 07:20 AM. Reason: spelled before wrong

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default pics.

Hurry with the pictures, I always enjoy seeing when people can make old junk into good things. Not saying your stuff is junk but you wouldn't cut it up if it were still useful as a mower would ya. Wait a minute on second thought I do it all the time. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Yeah, hurry and post pics !!!
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

it was kind of junk , it had not been used in more than 12 years, i gots to firgure out how to post the picures?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Git-em-posted.

here is my mower i tricked out for mowing still and i have one with a brand new (0 hrs on it) 12 Hp i got the moter for my old mower but ended up getting a new one insted so i have the basic U shaped frame and the back end with a new 12hp waiting to be turned into a yard truck. with a lil over 3acres i can always use a lil runabout for one thing or another. the mower with a trailor has been the way of doing it but its time for a change.
    if i ever get back to it i'll start a post for it. i just wanted to share my Miller racing mower. hope it will get ya motivated to get us some pic's of this transfomation of yours.
    i cut out every other row of treads to get beter traction from the yard truck tires, my mowere has lugs on it so its good to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Talking Tricked Lawn Mower

That's pretty cool!!! There's a saying do you think my Tractor is ***y! Now all you need is a drag sled for behind it. I live in Pa. and once a year they have tractor pulls that they pull a weighted sled behind it. Maybe thats a future idea for yah.

the scoop on the top is to keep rain out of the engen as they decided for some stupid reason vents on the top of the hood would be a good idea. so at the first 3 rain drops into the top it wont start to get it out of the rain. so i started modifying it and with the encuragement of my sone added flames and a web bumper.
    so it not only looks cool it serves a purpose.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thumbs up wierburner

nice job on your mower i like the spider web brush guard
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

Talking

I`am painting my mower today Ford blue ,orange

Inferno Forge