Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Clee7 Guest

Post Welding Rig Trailer

Does anyone know where I can find some plans to build a welding trailer? I'd like it to hold oxygen/acetylene bottles as well and maybe a big toolbox on the front.

Default trailer plans

check the thread titled plans. Myself and a few others put some info there, if you need more help let me know and I'll try to help more. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thumbs up welding trailer

hey clee7
    check out my welding trailer. i think it is on the 6th page of this site. i got my
    torch bottles and argon on it. i had to put them
    10in lower than the floor. so i could park it in my garage. no room in the shop .it is only a 6x10 tariler but you name it and it is on it .hope it helps.
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

I just got back an hour ago from looking at this guys trailer (sorry, no pics).
    He's a retired Pearl Harbor welder, now doing his own business, and is constantly busy. He's got the miller trailblazer 280, O/A bottles, and a small compressor (4hp) and a vice mounted on it, pulling with a newer looking Toyouta Tacoma. Has a slip on hole for his pipe notcher (uses the one from Lowbucks).
    Looks like the trailer was the same size as the one you buy with the trailblazer (but made his own). Pretty darn cool setup...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Miller Pro 300
    Craftsman buzzbox