Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks virtually identical to the one pictured for the classics, except for the cutout for the exciter housing. And embroidered "Classic" on both sides.

If your in Edmonton, just go to my shop at 9336 60 Ave

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Looks identical to the one pictured for the classics, except for the cutout for the exciter housing. And embroidered "Classic" on both sides.

If your in Edmonton, just go to my shop at 9336 60 Ave
    whats your shop name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weld Alert Ltd

We also have a branch office in LLoydminster as well as Edmonton.

We didn't have the Classic 2 covers made, the Classic 1 & 3 covers have full rad doors and if you have a kubota engine with the speed knob, we've made provisions for that as well.

The Vantage and Ranger covers fit well though must be installed in a warm area as we made these to form fit the machines.

All are nicely embroidered

780 214-(WELD) 9353 in Lloydminster
    780 887-(WELD) 9353 in Edmonton

Exclamation Watch Out For Shiny Sprays

Quote Originally Posted by pipeline Dan View Post
    Hey good looking rig, if they could stay nice and shiney like that forever EH!
    I tryed for a long time to keep my boxes clean like that but man it was alot of work. So now I leave it until spring and get them to polish the doors. I think I pay good $$ to the guy who does it, but it looks good when he's done I'll bet it would cost alot to do your whole back part, I wonder if a guy could spray some kind of chemical on them to keep them like that I'll
    bet the boys down south have some kind of stuff they use, do tell if you do.
    I just had to say, I do alot of work with alu. highway tanks and the only guy's who love shiny more than welders is truckers. The company has spent alot of time & $$$ on chemicals that first off, just don't work and second, have ruined some very slick finishes even when all the precautions are followed. So far, some elbow grease and alu. rim polish has worked the best for me.

i use brightener on aluminum on my rig, but its a different kind of finish, makes it look not shiny like, but clean light grey dull like, almost white, looks good to me, but I know a lot of guys like to be bliunded by there shiny aluminum, so its not for every guy, but it sure is eacy to keep clean, you wont find me wasting my time off rubbing metal, i got other things i'd rather to do involving wifey than truck.

Default aluminum

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    i use brightener on aluminum on my rig, but its a different kind of finish, makes it look not shiny like, but clean light grey dull like, almost white, looks good to me, but I know a lot of guys like to be bliunded by there shiny aluminum, so its not for every guy, but it sure is eacy to keep clean, you wont find me wasting my time off rubbing metal, i got other things i'd rather to do involving wifey than truck.
    Who built your deck, or do you just have aluminum boxes? Jef

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    I'll give u that one