Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Question Finding the Message Board

Why is there not a direct link to the message board? To get to the message board you have to go through three different links. It would be easier to get to the forums and it would allow access to new members, who would otherwise not realize the forums exsist.
    When in doubt Weld It

Default link

I meant for there to be like a link on the homepage to click on for new members to realize there is a forum for Miller. There used to be one when the message board first started, but now it would be very hard for a new member to come upon this area in this website.
    When in doubt Weld It

Smile me too!

I've had the same problem..I finally just saved the link in my favorites. Miller needs to have a link to the forum on their home page not 2 clicks away. it was an accident the first time I ran across it. Maybe they will add a link on the home page in the future..I'm sure it would get more hits.
    Thanks, Farris
    Last edited by fyoung; 01-29-2006 at 10:34 AM. Reason: err

yea put a link on the homepage, advertise do something. this could be a great forum.

This forum does have alot of potential, but if the people that come to the website cant find it or dont know it exsists it will never reach its true potential.
    When in doubt Weld It