Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
10 results in 0.0026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

trailblazer x

• Cleiderdiaz
    started a topic Connect Coolmate 4 to HF-251D-1

Connect Coolmate 4 to HF-251D-1

Hi guys I am currently trying to get my Miller Trailblazer 302 hooked up to my Hf-251d-1 and use a water cooled torch ck18, I will be using a Coolmate 4 aswell. My question is has any body tried a setup like this? If so how did it work for you. I will upload pictures as soon as possible. Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• cledford
    started a topic Trailblazer 44d no arc

Trailblazer 44d no arc

Looking at buying a trailblazer 44d off of a guy but went to look at the machine and it had appropriate power to all the outlets but nothing (no voltage reading st all) at the output post for the torch. Thought i was going to get a good deal but i dont want to buy a money pit. Any ideas on what this...
    See more | Go to post

• cledford
    started a topic Trailblazer 44d no arc

Trailblazer 44d no arc

Looking at buying a trailblazer 44d off of a guy but went to look at the machine and it had appropriate power to all the outlets but nothing (no voltage reading st all) at the output post for the torch. Thought i was going to get a good deal but i dont want to buy a money pit. Any ideas on what this...
    See more | Go to post

• Trailblazer 325 EFI With Excel Power and Boost/Charge

Hello I have a Trailblazer 325 EFI with excel power and boost charge option. I was charging the batteries on a truck (12v) with the engine dropped to BASE idle now the engine with not come off base idle but runs fine. It also makes no A/C power and will not weld. When the start switch is turned on the...
    See more | Go to post

• armytankwelder
    started a topic Lincoln SA200 Has no weld output.

Lincoln SA200 Has no weld output.

I have a Lincoln SA200 1975 that was welding ok (kind of cold by the settings). It stopped welding and now it has 109 volts on the AUX with no weld output.Where should i start? Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• c2byers89
    started a topic 50 series wire feeder help

50 series wire feeder help

I just bought a S-52A wire feeder and after it was delivered I noticed that it was a dual plug power cord. This will not work with my 2010 trailblazer 302 efi but I want to know if I can change the plug to a Nema 14-50P so I can use this with my tb. If not is there another way to be able to use the...
    See more | Go to post

• CPrice9720
    started a topic Trailblazer 302 AC trouble

Trailblazer 302 AC trouble

I'm needing help... I set my Trailblazer for an aluminum job but I'm not getting full power at the torch. I'm using an HF-251, RFCS-14 foot control and a water cooled torch. I have used this setup before without any problems. Any suggestions.....
    See more | Go to post

• dendog69
    started a topic TB350D HF251 problem

TB350D HF251 problem

Hello, I hope someone can help me out. I'm having an unusual problem when welding AC tig on aluminum. I'm using a Trailblazer 350d with an hf251 freq box. I have used this combo many times before without any problems, now something is wrong. The arc seems to surge so much that is displaces the puddle...
    See more | Go to post

• AJMauch
    started a topic Trailblazer 301D - no exciter voltage

Trailblazer 301D - no exciter voltage

Hi-
    We have a Trailblazer 301D that is not putting out any voltage for welding or AC. Voltage checks shows that there is no exciter voltage coming from the power board. The power board is getting DC voltage however and both the power board and control boards work when swapped with an identical...
    See more | Go to post

• BDK
    started a topic Trailblazer 250G Problem

Trailblazer 250G Problem

Hello,
    I recently purchased a Trailblazer 250G (from 1993). It has an intermittent problem, in which the amperage appears to dip. It will be welding just fine, and then the arc will suddenly become very close, and it will be incapable of melting the rod, and I will get either a stick or a build...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X