Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0032 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

projects x

• Welding Cart for Miller 211 with 2 cylinders

I had a need to hold two cylinders and my new Miller 211 welder. I had a lot of fun building it and I think it turned out pretty cool.

The frame is made by 1.25" square tubing and reinforced in the center because the thickness was only .065. The sheet metal I used was also .065 thickness....
    See more | Go to post

• zglozman
    started a topic Welding Instructional Videos

Welding Instructional Videos

Hi there,

I am trying to put together an online welding project based instructional website/course. That would allow a home enthusiast to become proficient with the skill and be able to make some cool projects. This will be available for a fee with a revenue sharing between the Author...
    See more | Go to post

• Any guys located in London, UK would like to meet to maybe build some project/s ?

Hello,

Any guys located in London, UK would like to meet to maybe build some project/s as a hobby or commercially?

Let me introduce myself:
    I have something like a college degree (I think that probably is the most similar equivalent in the UK) on Telecoms, but I've been...
    See more | Go to post

• rtardy
    started a topic Tardy Sculpture / ArtPrize.org

Tardy Sculpture / ArtPrize.org

Please visit Lewis Tardy's website if you are interested in found object/ welded steel sculpture on www.tardysculpture.com. If you live in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area we would love to have you visit Lewis' entry in ArtPrize (artprize.org). Lewis' work will be hosted by the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by rtardy; 09-07-2009, 11:13 AM.
Working...
X