Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
32 results in 0.0037 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

miller x

• Mike yates
    started a topic Miller matic 35 sputtering

Miller matic 35 sputtering

Guys in shop complaining about sputtering, but welds look great to me. 85 wire feed welding 1/2 plate on setting 4. 15 to 20 flow rate on 75/25 gas. Same settings for two years. But I have to admit it doesn't "hizzle" like i remember. Just replaced all the diodes with OEM because we had some...
    See more | Go to post

• ajherhold
    started a topic Miller Thunderbolt crank

Miller Thunderbolt crank

100% stick welding novice here.

What's the crank used for on the top of this thunderbolt welder? Amp adjustment wheel?

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/tl...303800243.html

Tony
    See more | Go to post

• Walk_The_Cup399
    started a topic Generators

Generators

As of right now Im running a dynasty 200 dx. I use it for small projects using stick and tig, around 155 amp. It runs off 110 but none of the outlets in my townhouse can handle it. So the easy route would be to run a dedicated outlet/breaker for my machine but I rent and have been told by tge wife that...
    See more | Go to post

• Up-parts
    started a topic Millermatic 350p Help 7

Millermatic 350p Help 7

Recently purchased at auction, a nice clean looking MM350p. All cords were removed prior to sale so I worked with the local Airgas and now have all new. I relinked the machine per the manual for 1-phase 240vac and hit the switch. Nothing.. I got Help 7 & 9. I have checked the power supply and it...
    See more | Go to post

• wbullet
    started a topic Miller Bobcat 225 will arc but not weld

Miller Bobcat 225 will arc but not weld

I have a Miller Bobcat 225 that just quit welding. it will arc but not enough to burn a rod. The outlet plugs have power but it doesn't seem to be very strong. Any ideas? Thank you!!

Leads are all connected well.
    We were welding fence cutting the welder off to cut some pipe and started...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by wbullet; 03-24-2017, 01:35 PM.

• swamper2012
    started a topic Miller Bluestar 2E

Miller Bluestar 2E

I'm new too this group. I've recently purchased a older miller bluestar. Looking for any advice on the welder good or bad.
    See more | Go to post

• No AC frequency adjustment after updating syncrowave 210

Hello millerwelds forums! I'm hoping someone out there can help me get AC frequency up and running on my syncrowave 210. (My machine doesn't have the spoolmate capability in the bottom left corner, so it's not the latest model)

Here's the scoop:

-I hadn't had AC frequency adjustment...
    See more | Go to post

• modela
    started a topic Help with settings on S-64 Wire Feeder

Help with settings on S-64 Wire Feeder

I have a 304 CC/CV and a S-64 wire feeder. I am wanting to weld with MIG using the s-64 wire feeder. I have a manual but I cannot get the welder to run consistently. It runs a few seconds and then the wire sticks in the puddle and the current is shut down. I have another wire welder but I really...
    See more | Go to post

• Miller The Legend AEAD 200le information needed

Hi I am new here. I have the chance to purchase a Miller The Legend AEAD 200le gas powered welder/generator. I am seeking any information I can get on this welder. It has low hours, it is in great shape and has always been stored in a garage. I am mainly trying to figure out how long miller made these...
    See more | Go to post

• parrfam71
    started a topic bluestar 2e

bluestar 2e

Hello . My welder welded fine then outta blue it just barely cracked an arc or made power I saw,in parts manual just above the #28 resistor ,a solid wire under a cloth sheath it had a small burn mark so I looked all I found was a piece of black plastic and the wirecwas disconected. I got a rectifier...
    See more | Go to post

• jrd929
    started a topic Old Miller Welders

Old Miller Welders

I recently bought some used old Miller welders in a "fire sale" (by fire I mean quick). Some are 1970 and 1982 vintage Miller 250P AC/DC arc welders, others are 1982 Miller 3 phase welders, I don't know what the model is yet. My question is, did I buy a bunch of scrap or can these be used...
    See more | Go to post

• jrd929
    started a topic Old Miller Welders Sale or Scrap?

Old Miller Welders Sale or Scrap?

I recently bought some used old Miller welders in a "fire sale" (by fire I mean quick). Some are 1970 and 1982 vintage Miller 250P AC/DC arc welders, others are 1982 Miller 3 phase welders, I don't know what the model is yet. My question is, did I buy a bunch of scrap or can these be used...
    See more | Go to post

• Syncrowave 200 shut off & not turning on.

Ive owned this Syncrowave 200 for nearly 2 years. I was welding one of my stainless sculptures yesterday when it shut off. I immediately assumed the breaker flipped. Checked it and it was fine. Even plugged another piece of equipment into the 220 outlet to be sure and its working fine. I inspected all...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Steve Nielsen; 09-08-2014, 01:46 PM.

• Need help hooking up Air-Cooled TIG torch to Miller Pheonix 456!

I have a Weldcraft TIG torch and a Miller Pheonix 456..........how do I put the two together? Its gotta be pretty simple but I cant find any other help on the web

Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Miller # 1
    started a topic Excellent MIG welder needed

Excellent MIG welder needed

Experienced mig (gmaw-p) welder needed for contract. Must have certs, pass drug screen and have own transportation. Anyone interested contact me for details.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X