Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
41 results in 0.0029 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

mig x

• ecc
    started a topic buying used

buying used

looking at a used bobcat 225 that has 1600 hours. I know they're supposed to have an average lifespan of between 2-3000 hours. Is there anything in particular to look for in terms of issues? I'm looking to use this as a starter machine for a small mobile welding business and at almost half the cost...
    See more | Go to post

• Silverback
    started a topic Welder settings with 5356

Welder settings with 5356

I have a MM211MVP that came with a spoolmate spool gun. There are settings for 4043 wire on the chart in the door but I have never found them (on the door, searching online...) for 5356 wire.

Does anyone know where to find them? Even a chart from another welder that shows both 4043 and...
    See more | Go to post

• Up-parts
    started a topic Millermatic 350p Help 7

Millermatic 350p Help 7

Recently purchased at auction, a nice clean looking MM350p. All cords were removed prior to sale so I worked with the local Airgas and now have all new. I relinked the machine per the manual for 1-phase 240vac and hit the switch. Nothing.. I got Help 7 & 9. I have checked the power supply and it...
    See more | Go to post

• SkepticalJ
    started a topic Finding a manual for Canox MIG welder

Finding a manual for Canox MIG welder

Hi guys, I was directed to this website by my local welding gas company, who said you're my best bet for finding a manual for my Canox welder, which I understand to be a re-badged Miller Sidekick. It's a MIGMAGIC III.

Serial No: KB100466
    Stock No: 903129-01-2

Thanks in...
    See more | Go to post

• modela
    started a topic Help with settings on S-64 Wire Feeder

Help with settings on S-64 Wire Feeder

I have a 304 CC/CV and a S-64 wire feeder. I am wanting to weld with MIG using the s-64 wire feeder. I have a manual but I cannot get the welder to run consistently. It runs a few seconds and then the wire sticks in the puddle and the current is shut down. I have another wire welder but I really...
    See more | Go to post

• madmikebolla
    started a topic bobcat 225g ser#KD348138 518HRS

bobcat 225g ser#KD348138 518HRS

hello everyone I recently purchased a 225g and a s32p12 seems to weld good in cc mode but cv is very weak. I did a open voltage test and found at o % on fine control it runs 11.41 at 100% it only jumps to 14.12 not near hot enough for good mig welds. any help and pointers would be greatly apprecia...
    See more | Go to post

• 308l ss self shielding wire will it work in a millermatic 140????

On the chart in the machine and in the owners manual it doesn't list 308 ss flux core self shielding wire....does this mean I can't use it?

base metal 304
    wire 308l ss self shielded

millermatic 140 90amp mig welder

thanks for your help

dave
    See more | Go to post

• rmrider15
    started a topic Welding helmet help !!

Welding helmet help !!

Hello i recently purchased the digital elite stars and stripes 3. i was welding a V joint with my schools welder and i was in X-Mode. if i was not looking directly at the ark then it would go back to its non darkened state it did that about 7 times until i finally quit. was i doing something wrong i...
    See more | Go to post

• MULTIMATIC 200 - Screen Diagnostic Question

First Miller machine. When using the MIG and just after finishing a short weld,
    the screen on the machine shows HOLD inside a red stop sign, and also shows the voltage and amperage in the display as well. Does not stay for long. Is this a normal diagnostic or an error message of some sort?...
    See more | Go to post

• started a topic What am I doing wrong? Beginner.

What am I doing wrong? Beginner.

I am a beginner welder and am starting some welding classes here this month. I have been trying to get ahead of the game and start welding and understanding the basics before I start. I have been practicing on some pretty thick and thin metal and have been getting the same result for a weld. A somewhat...
    See more | Go to post

• started a topic Beginner Welding Questions.

Beginner Welding Questions.

Hi I am new to the site, and new to welding. I start school in less than a month and have been welding for a couple weeks at home. I have been trying to get ahead of the game by getting to know as much as I can about welding before I get into my classes. I just bought a Millermatic 211 auto-set for...
    See more | Go to post

• RmyWelder85
    started a topic Welding with Inert Gas.

Welding with Inert Gas.

Has anybody on here ever heard of anybody using inert gases other than helium and Argon? If so; what are the characteristics of the weld produced? Are they pretty much the same as helium and argon?
    See more | Go to post

• Troubleshooting Millermatic 252 MIG (Wire Is Not Feeding)

HI everybody, IM NEW to arc welding. My miller is fresh off the Pallet and I followed the instructions for setting up to the best of my ability. The general problem is the wire is not feeding. In detail, the wheels are not even attempting to push the cord through. My electrician installed the plug,...
    See more | Go to post

• Merek
    started a topic Aluminum MIG Basics Questions

Aluminum MIG Basics Questions

Hi, I'm new here. I've done a fair amount of welding since the mid-80's, but I have no experience with MIG on Aluminum. So far what I've read for basics seems to indicate that a good starting point is

About 10 - 15 degrees of angle from the weld.
    Use a 'push' technique rather than...
    See more | Go to post

• 6G stainless pipe pressure test tips.

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I've been welding for about 6 years now. I obtained my Alberta pressure ticket this past October and the shop I'm working for are upgrading all the pressure welders tickets. The next one to tackle is stainless pressure. The root is rolled MIG hard wire 316 I believe,...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X