Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0036 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

diversion x

• F-22 Raptor Project for 2011 EAA Airventure

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to point out a fun little project Brad Hemmert (one of Miller's Welding Engineers) did to help promote the 2011 EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI. Brad welded up a replica F-22 Raptor made out of stainless steel using the Diversion 180. It's just another example...
    See more | Go to post

• Miller Swartz
    started a topic Diversion Series Comparison

Diversion Series Comparison

Hello Everyone,

We just got back from the SEMA Show and we received a lot of inquiries about the Diversion series TIG machines. Here's a little video we did to provide an explanation of the differences between the two machines in the series, as well as the Diversion advantage over competitive...
    See more | Go to post

• Congrats to the Winner of 3rd Annual Jeg's/MillerElectric Comp Shootout

Congratulations to Steve Ambrose who was the winner of the "race within a race" at the final 2010 NHRA Divison 3 race in Bowling Green, KY. As the winner, Steve was the recipient of a $2000 gift certificate from Jeg's. Jerry Arnold, who was the runner-up in the shootout, was the recipient...
    See more | Go to post

• loolagigi
    started a topic new tig machine

new tig machine

i am pondering on what tig setup i want. i will only really use it at home, and dont really need anything to weld thats 1/4 inch. i am hoping to spend no more than around 1500 or so. do all tig machines need cooling systems? and i also want my machine to be capible of welding aluminum. i want to...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X