Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
12 results in 0.0026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

arc x

• cledford
    started a topic Econotig arc problems

Econotig arc problems

I have a used miller econotig that has some age on it but seems to be in good condition. I have it set for DC positive and welding mild steel and it will arc but doesn't seem to be transferring any heat, it just immediately melts the tungsten. Anybody know what the problem could be?
    See more | Go to post

• jrd929
    started a topic Old Miller Welders

Old Miller Welders

I recently bought some used old Miller welders in a "fire sale" (by fire I mean quick). Some are 1970 and 1982 vintage Miller 250P AC/DC arc welders, others are 1982 Miller 3 phase welders, I don't know what the model is yet. My question is, did I buy a bunch of scrap or can these be used...
    See more | Go to post

• jrd929
    started a topic Old Miller Welders Sale or Scrap?

Old Miller Welders Sale or Scrap?

I recently bought some used old Miller welders in a "fire sale" (by fire I mean quick). Some are 1970 and 1982 vintage Miller 250P AC/DC arc welders, others are 1982 Miller 3 phase welders, I don't know what the model is yet. My question is, did I buy a bunch of scrap or can these be used...
    See more | Go to post

• welder00
    started a topic Welding schools in Toronto

Welding schools in Toronto

Hey there
    i am looking for a good welding school although i've found a couple has anyone got an idea about the General welding school ltd?
    i couldn't find reviews on this school i'd appreciate it if you could help and share your experiences. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• Seabee89
    started a topic Miller xmt 304 errors

Miller xmt 304 errors

I'm in the military and just turned over with a previous construction battalion we have an xmt 304 miller welder. When I turn it on an error pops up saying that the input voltage is too high, or an error will pop up saying the input voltage is too low. If I shut it off and turn it on again it will let...
    See more | Go to post

• bfuller1
    started a topic Welder ID?

Welder ID?

Hi there,

My father has been welding since he was very young and is now downsizing from his shop and needs to sell his beloved welder.

This particular welder was purchased used back in the early 1960's, around 1963. He bought it from a diamond drilling company that he did...
    See more | Go to post

• ZJones1994
    started a topic SMAW welds almost completely flat

SMAW welds almost completely flat

Hi, im new to the forum but ive been welding for about 3 years now. Started with mig, then tig (which im still learning) and now arc in school. My arc welds with 1/8 6011 rods on 3/16 plate are almost completely flat. Its on 90 amps and even my shop teacher is stumped. My mig welds in class are great...
    See more | Go to post

• Is it possible just to attach a spool MIG gun to an arc welder or inverter?

Is it possible just to attach a spool MIG gun to an arc welder or inverter?

Thanks
    Regards

Marcelo
    See more | Go to post

• cityfrontsailor
    started a topic How Much is a AEAD 200 LE worth?

How Much is a AEAD 200 LE worth?

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a unit that doesn't work. It is a total "?" because the owner is not mechanically or electrically inclined. How much is the unit worth? What would it be worth if I got it to work? And what should I look for that will tell me the unit is toast? Here...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cityfrontsailor; 01-12-2010, 02:55 AM.

• River City Chop Shop
    started a topic Syncrowave 200 not arcing

Syncrowave 200 not arcing

i just bought a syncrowave 200 tig welder used, it has about 34 hours on it. i was welding last night, it was welding great and this morning when i tried to continue welding it wouldnt arc . it would make the hight frequency noise when i hit the pedal, the gas was flowing, and the ground was good but...
    See more | Go to post

• Newton Brawn
    started a topic Econotig arc starter diagram #2

Econotig arc starter diagram #2

Hi !

P#2

Im looking for two informations:
    1- lenght of the spark generated by the Econotig arc starter.
    and
    2-information for the Econotig arc starter electronic circuit diagram.

In March I receive an Econotig tig welder that the arc...
    See more | Go to post

• Newton Brawn
    started a topic Econotig arc starter diagram #2

Econotig arc starter diagram #2

Hi !

P#2

Im looking for two informations:
    1- lenght of the spark generated by the Econotig arc starter.
    and
    2-information for the Econotig arc starter electronic circuit diagram.

In March I receive an Econotig tig welder that the arc...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X