Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting on this site

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting on this site

I found this forum totally by accident
    then
    I tried to find it by way of the miller home page and cruising and could not
    where is the link to this page ?
    am I blind
    Ive been called retarded before but......

I found this site the same way you did, by accident. I have also searched the Miller Website and cannot find the link. What I did was log out of this site and and saved it to my favorites. It will save it under "Welding projects message Board". When you click on it, it will allow you to enter your user name and password. You are not the only one having this problem, I found this site earlier today and spent an hour trying to find the link from Miiler's homepage : Hope this helps.

Comment

It is on the front page. Click on step by step welding projects, Then there is a list of welding projects, repair,and message board. Click on message board.
      hope this helps.

Comment

Here is another really cool motorsports welding forum. www.millermotorsports.com/mboard

Be cool,
        pjs

Comment

I found this one day looking at welders on a google search.

Comment

if you go to the drop down of resources on the Miller home page there is a link to on-line communities, that takes you to a page with all 3 forum options.

Comment

Hover over 'INDUSTRIES & INTERESTS' and go down to 'DISCUSSION FORUMS'

Comment

its not to hard to find if you know what you are looking for, but it would be tuff to find if you did not know it was there to look for.
                one would think there would be a more in your face kind of link to it. some thing that jumps out at you. i bet a lot more new welders would find it that way. after all its the new guys that need the site the most, making it easy to find for them would be a good idea. they have such a great forum , they should show it off more.

any one know how hard the link from the Hobart home page to there link is to find ?? I'm horrible at searches, i cant even find the home page for Hobart??

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.