lookin for a deal on flap discs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try these

we use a lot of walter, and they are good....but if your willing to try somthing different try a Norton Blaze. We've sampled 4 1/2"blaze flap discs and 7" sand discs, and they are worth the money. in my opinion!

Comment

I may go and order about 10 4 1/2 flap wheels from valley , I checked to see & it said the total was $26.something for 10 inculding shipping

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

i think vally is an excellent option for the hobby guys to get the option to use some of the cooler tool's that we would otherwise not get to use at $9.00 a pop.
        i got my first flap disk at wally-world to try them out to see if i would like them. needless to say i loved them, but at $4.50 they were still getting expensive for playing. Vally was my next stop and they are excellent disks. maybe not a walter but definitely a quality flap disk. and at $2.60 each (shipping included) hard to pass up.
        you should be really happy with them.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Working...
        X