Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bald Eagle

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald Eagle

Just finished this Eagle.. 16 ga plate steel and a little re-bar
    Jim
    Attached Files

hey Jim very nice work. What gave you the want to make thoughs in the first place?

Comment

Just wanted to make one more bird, and had this piece of plate, so I just "cut him out .. one feather at a time .. and stuck him together" ..
      Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

very nice, must of took alot of time? are they all sperate little pieces? I think I would be interested in doing something like that down the road, but I would have no clue where to start, any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by hit_em View Post
          very nice, must of took alot of time? are they all sperate little pieces? I think I would be interested in doing something like that down the road, but I would have no clue where to start, any tips?
          all individual except main part of body...
          Jim
          Attached Files

Comment

With all that beautiful welding, it almost seems a shame to put paint on him. Nice Job, Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulrbrown View Post
              With all that beautiful welding, it almost seems a shame to put paint on him. Nice Job, Paul
              Thanks... I agree, but my wife does not share my love of welding, so it was an issue of paint or rust ... and I figured paint was better than "trash in 6 months" ..
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.