Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi Folks. I just signed up and thought I'd say hello. I'm in Guelph, Ontario Canada. I'm a project co-ordinator (Ex-fabber) for a fab shop. I love Miller gear above all others, but don't have enough of it at home yet. I have to say its my first choice gear at work though.

Cheers, C2F

welcome aboard we really need more active members on this forum

Comment

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Welcome

At least I am not the only new guy. This seems to be a great way of sharing ideas. Welcome.

Chris Snyder
        New Braunfels Texas

Comment

I'm new too!

HI, Boys I'm a new guy too..I've been reading the forum for a few months now but just recently joined up.I think there is a lot of guys in here that know their stuff..I've been doing some kind of welding cutting fabing etc. since the late 60's but just recently bought a MIG for myself..at my home shop i was stuck with a stick till recently but still use the stick some because it seems to me you still need a stick for some things.
          I've been wondering how some of you guys have been attaching a signature type thing when you end the message stating what all equipment you own etc.?
          Thanks, Farris

Comment

fyoung
            "stuck with a stick" no pun intended I'm sure

Comment

Greetings: I am new to this web too. I am a hobby welder and would like to try my hand at TIG welding. I am looking for a used machine but they seem to be hard to come by. Any help or leads will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.