Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

canadians?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadians?

anybody on here from canada?

c

the reason i ask i was just wondering if anyone was entering the skills canada competiton in the spring thats all

Comment

yo.. i'm from canada. Langley B.C.

Comment

Toronto. Have been looking in on this board since becoming a recently new owner of a MM135. First project was a cart for it and the tank to keep everything mobile and safe.

Comment

Whitby

Hi, I teach in Whitby and I have one student that will be entering the skills canada this year.

Comment

awsome, first year or second year student?

Comment

Quebec here!

Won't be attending any competition yet lol.. started 3 months ago! Only doing stick still

Comment

hey fellow canucks! I'm in Guelph, Ontario. Just joined today, nice to see some fellow countrymen here.

Cheers,

C2F

Comment

freakerz

anywhere near victoriaville?

Comment

Whitby

The student I am entering is a grade 11 student...

Comment

Down east...way down east...no not Nova Scotia....Newfoundland

Comment

Nah I'm North Shore.. near Repentigny, Terrebonne, Bois-des-Filion

Comment

Hi
                          I'm in kitchener Ont. Bought My miller maxstar 150 last year to weld up some SS kitebuggies For me and my friends, haveing never Tig welded before i found it easy to self learn on. The welder was smooth and consistant i think it just made it an easy project.

I added a pic so you can see what a kite buggy frame is.

Cheers
                          Jim
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by everding5792
                            Hi
                            I'm in kitchener Ont. Bought My miller maxstar 150 last year to weld up some SS kitebuggies For me and my friends, haveing never Tig welded before i found it easy to self learn on. The welder was smooth and consistant i think it just made it an easy project.

I added a pic so you can see what a kite buggy frame is.

Cheers
                            Jim
                            Hey Jim, We're practically neighbors. How do you like the Maxstar? If I recall, that is an inverter machine (or am I thinking of the Dynasty...). Is it AC/DC? Nice looking work

Comment

awsome, i am a grade 10 student

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.