Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good weekend.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good weekend.....

Took the weekend off for some much needed R&R. I'm glad I did. We needed the meat. Before I could dress it out, I had to weld the legs on the A-Frame. Deer huntin' and weldin'. A match made in heaven!

Y'all have a good week.

hummm yummy

Comment

poor deer they are to cute to kill lol. we only hunt elk and moose. A few bear but that was because they were hunting us or just wanted to eat our catch and well that wouldn't be good. I don't know why but my in-laws just won't go after small game. I have allways wanted to try hunting with a bow or crossbow and I don't think those would work to well on bigger animals??
      Last edited by Ioneth; 01-08-2007, 01:23 AM.

Comment

boy is real popular on deer, i keep thretining to do a lil deer huning with bow, just havent gotten around to finding the right place to get the permits and licence, i herd you also have to take a special class for bow. oh well some day maybee.
        i just dont see it as sporting to shoot at a deer with a rifel, just some thing a lil farer about a bow hunt. well that and i have seen some of the fools out in the woods with shotguns i'l stick to bow season safer for me and the deer.LOL
        Last edited by fun4now; 01-08-2007, 01:36 AM.

Comment

My inlaws are native so as long as I go hunting with them all I have to say is I'm here becuase its like camping :P and well got to make sure there only enough kills for them to claim. Or go hunting with them on reseve land the only spot would be part of Pitt Lake not sure if there is any good hunting up there the last time they went they came back with nothing

Comment

i dont know for shore but it shore looks like you could find some thing to eat there.

Comment

My girlfriend seen me looking at this post and asked if it was still alive and just hanging there. I laughed and said no its dead. She really hates seeing dead animals But very beautiful catch there dude.

Comment

should have told her he was just grooming it, guna let it go again when he is done. just trying to help him score a doe.

Comment

oh wait better yet he has a bad back and he just comes in onece a month for an ajustment, he is a animal cyropractor.

Comment

Well that would work but I think ill try to stay off the topic of deer But still she would find it sad to have the deer hanging there . what could be said about that

Comment

its tied like that to prevent it from strugling wile grooming, after all its a wild animal and dose not take to well to human contact. see we got ya coverd man.
                      bambies dad is fine.

Comment

I have hunted deer with a black powder rifle mostly but have use high power and shotgun on a couple, and one with my pontiac.
                        The most fun I have ever had is hunting with a bow. The closest shot I ever have had was with a black powder rifle. I enjoyed bow hunting so much I quit borrowing my friends bow and bought my own two years ago. I have not got close enough to a deer even to get an arrow away with it. I used to go out three mornings and get two deer. This year I must have at least three weeks hunting in and no deer comes close enough!! Next year
                        Amos F

Comment

Fun4now I am happy someone has me covered . I dont know if she will actually fall for it maybe you should send some deer int he mail and say its porkchops for steak and she will eat it and I can say HA you ate that deer that you seen in the picture. it might be mean but it would be worth the face in the outcome.

Comment

hey i was just trying to help ya keep her from making you boycot the site so you could still enjoy it. you gotta keep me out of you sick jokes on the wife, i get in enough truble on my own.

Comment

That's great, I'm happy for ya.

I was deer hunting this weekend too. Never even loaded my rifle though.
                              I saw about 10 deer, and just watched them for a hour or so.
                              I just didn't feel like cleaning one this year.

However;
                              When I saw this monster, I couldn't let it go by...
                              I wonder if its a record?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.