Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

One really Nice Present From Santa

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One really Nice Present From Santa

For Christmas,

I got the little package of 3 "slide rules" that Miller has. One is the MIG calculator, the second one is Stick Amperage Calculator, the last one is the TIG calculator.

I don't think they cost that much, but worth having around and they come in designer blue water proof package. This was a stocking stuffer.

Happy New Years,

Jerry

Sounds like you have a pretty knowledgeable(sp?) Santa at your house!

Comment

Santa was one cool dude at your house!

Santa sure sounds cool at your house!

Comment

hey , I also have these "slide rule " Amperage calculators and they work great
        good to have for a quick reference. Miller has some good help tools like this.
        just goes to show that Miller is their with customer support

Comment

Originally posted by jfsmith View Post
          For Christmas,

I got the little package of 3 "slide rules" that Miller has. One is the MIG calculator, the second one is Stick Amperage Calculator, the last one is the TIG calculator.

I don't think they cost that much, but worth having around and they come in designer blue water proof package. This was a stocking stuffer.

Happy New Years,

Jerry
          Buy all three from miller for less than my LWS sells one of them. BTW, they are included in the Miller Student Package for $25. Probably the best $25 most of us will spend on welding.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.