Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MilSpec Manuals on CD

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilSpec Manuals on CD

I was aimed at this website that has government manuals on CDs. I am not sure if I could have found them online or not, in this day and age, things are getting more and more difficult to find with the gov.

http://www.govmedia.com/

I ordered a few of them, on various topics, like MIG, TIG, Stick Welding, machining, photo restoration, etc. Their shipping/handling is one price for one or all of them, which is $4.01. The CDs are $.99 each.

Jerry

Not sure who owns that website but it is not the US Gov't.

Web Site Owner Inforation:

Domain Name: GOVMEDIA.COM
    Registrar: INTERCOSMOS MEDIA GROUP, INC. D/B/A DIRECTNIC.COM

Contact Information:

Registrant:
    maurice turner
    420 N Elmira St PMB 186
    na
    Sayre, PA 18840
    US

Maybe this guy buys the stuff from the gov't. Let us know how they look when you get them.

Comment

I have the MIG, Tig, Stick welding CD in hand, it is in PDF format and is over 780 pages. Looks like a military manual, it is dated 1993. Of course all of the pictures are drawings, like most manual I saw in the 60s and 70s.

For the price and lack of hassle, if you buy a bunch, it's worth the price.

Jerry

Comment

I got a lot of mil spec CDs today in the mail, really great items for the price. I will read the photo restoration tomorrow evening, before and asfter the season finally of Dr Who.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.