Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project: Welding table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project: Welding table

I finally got a couple pictures of the welding table I made this fall. Already has green paint over spray on it. The frame was a old buss saw stand and the grating I found at a farm auction for about scrap price. The wheels were the most expense. I have used it quite a bit and like the shorter height. Will have to make a stool the right height so you can work setting down.
    Attached Files

Cool!

Looks great. Was the grating off something else or did you make that up special?

I really like those wheels. Where did those come from? How much?

Comment

The grating is a standard 1 1/4 grating. Used in like cat walks etc. The wheels came from Menards at about 7 or 8 dollars each.

Comment

Nice table, I never thought of building one like that. I build them with solid plate on one side for welding and grate like yours on the other for cutting. I build a lot of corner posts, so i tack weld a jig for building them on the plate. Makes the process go by a lot faster. Hope you enjoy many hours of welding with your new table.

Bryce
        BB Farm Supply

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.