Name of my co.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of my co.?

I need a name for my co. My name is Chris Jones (Wireburner) any ideas?

Inferno Forge

Chris

E Z welding
    Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

Comment

if you intend to put out a yellow pages add somthing with 1 and or A first would help.
      how about A wireburner or 1 wireburner Chris's wire burning ??Chris's burnt wire.
      ya i know no imagination LOL

what type of welding do you intend to do?? in shop or field work or pipe work? or anything they will pay you for??
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Chris Jones Welding Co.
        Gone But Never Forgotten!

Comment

Company name...

Don't get too carried away. You want people to KNOW what you do when they see the company name, not guess if you "burn wire" and they don't need any burnt so keep looking for a welder. CJ Welding is pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.

Just my .02 worth.

Ronnie Lyons
          Jim Kober
          dba as J&R Metal Works

Comment

its also close to the front of the phone book. welding in the title is a good idea, stick to the kiss roule.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

A1 CJ's Welding. Or... A1 CJ's Mechanical Fusion Engineering... ( not too many call it Mechanical Fusion engineering)
              Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
              Esab PCM 1000

Comment

Hey what about Tradsmen Welding

Comment

Working...
                X