Hand rail brackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand rail brackets

Brackets for a wood hand rail 32 units 8 inches of weld per unit. The design has a edge right were the weld goes. Should have had a slot and tab with a button weld on the back. We'll it's for a bud good practise for a old set of eye balls

Very nice! How did you attach the pictures? Because, well, it worked!

Comment

Those are some GOOD LOOKIN BRACKETS. Were those plasma cut? Are they going to get powder coat or paint. And I would love to see a pic of the finished product installed.

Comment

A young fellow loaded a app on my phone to resize pictures so I just use my phone to post. Works for me I need all the help I can get when it comes to computers. They were plasma cut at a local shop and will be powder coated. I was wrong they are brackets for a Asian type sun roof for a deck. When he finishes Ill take a pic and post

Comment

I have a Syncrowave 351 that has no High Freak Start. Have replaced the remote foot petal. Still no luck. Had it looked at and tech said that I need the transformer and he says Miller does not have that part anymore. Does anybody know what voltages to the ABCD pins are so I can check it myself?

Comment

As I'm new at this Posting Business so all the Help I can get will be greatly appreciated..

Comment

Mr. Golden, I don't think your question will get many answers under a thread about some really cool Asian type sun roof brackets for a deck. Might I suggest starting a new thread under the "welding discussions" section? I think it will be your best shot. Good luck, sir.

Comment

Those brackets look great!

Comment

The install

Comment

Some more installed

Comment

Thank you for the installed pics. Nicely done.

Comment

Working...
                      X