cutting/grinding table mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting/grinding table mod

Everything in my shop is on wheels. I hate grinding in my shop. So I move my cutting table ouside for a lot of it. I decided to add a a reciver like I have on my welding table to accept different tools.

I hate grinding...period.

Comment

I was looking at that and wondering... If the wheel is directly over a catch basin, would you want to remove the circumferential guard so the sparks could go straight down instead of flying around the guard and back into your work? Or would it make it worse? I'm trying to picture it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
        I was looking at that and wondering... If the wheel is directly over a catch basin, would you want to remove the circumferential guard so the sparks could go straight down instead of flying around the guard and back into your work? Or would it make it worse? I'm trying to picture it.
        I hear ya

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
        Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
        MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
        Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
        Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
        Miller 30-A Spoolgun
        Miller WC-115-A
        Miller Spectrum 300
        Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
        Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

I just put that on for so and tell. I can clock it to put the sparks in the tray. I really use my vise on it more. All my gear is on the 2" system so it can hold scroll benders and all sorts of stuff.

Comment

I put a debur wheel on. The sander is not to bad. I just use to soften edges. I will use the vise more

Comment

Working...
            X