Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Welding trailer

Welding trailer

Designed and built a trailer to mount a Bobcat 250 welder/generater on. This trailer includes accesories such as a cable tree,lockable tool box, and a lockable rack that holds 2 six gallon gas cans, and a diamond plate bed. This trailer was designed to allow easy removal of all accessories and machine,and sides can be installed to permite use as a utility trailer or ATV hauler.Internal wiring harness and tail light cages for damage control complete the project.
    Attached Files

• vin-man welding
    replied
    Originally posted by monte55 View Post
    Are we so bored that we are responding to post from fall 2005?
    i tried posting yesterday but i just you can't put 3 W's in your post at the same time.

monte whats with all the two year old post getting answered now? is it really that slow with dial up?

Leave a comment:

• Ballpeen08
    replied
    Nice

Nice job! I am in the process of building a trailer for my Trailblazer302. I am going to mount bottles on it so it is a little bigger than yours.
    Does any body have a design for bottle racks? I know I could come up with something but, I know there is some better ideas out there .
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• vin-man welding
    replied
    we went thought this a couple of weeks ago. m.k.swelding lives in Maine and it takes that long for his dial-up to reach the WWW.
    just playing.

Leave a comment:

• vin-man welding
    replied
    we went thought this a couple of weeks ago. m.k.swelding lives in Maine and the dial-up takes that long to get to the WWW.
    just playing. the trailer is nice now i have more idea's for finishing mine.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Monte, Hi;

That Trailer was highlited in this months Newsletter ( April )

............. Norm

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Geezer
    replied
    very nice job. your frame is made of what type of material please?

I need to build one of these

Leave a comment:

• bwldng
    replied
    The craftsmanship of your trailer is good advertising when you wheel into a jobsite!

Leave a comment:

• Miller servicedude
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Designed and built a trailer to mount a Bobcat 250 welder/generater on. This trailer includes accesories such as a cable tree,lockable tool box, and a lockable rack that holds 2 six gallon gas cans, and a diamond plate bed. This trailer was designed to allow easy removal of all accessories and machine,and sides can be installed to permite use as a utility trailer or ATV hauler.Internal wiring harness and tail light cages for damage control complete the project.
    That looks really nice. The pics look like Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• 57Belair
    replied
    Looks pretty darn good. nice job.

Leave a comment:

• m.k.swelding
    replied
    Very nice trailer. simple yet looks like your ready to work.

Leave a comment:

• millermatic man
    replied
    awsome job man looks mint!

Leave a comment:

• Jet A-1
    replied
    Awesome trailer. The Al treadplate sets it off perfect. It gives me some good ideas too!

Leave a comment:

• Sherwoodchoppers
    replied
    trailer

First of all, that is the nicest weld trailer ever, u did a *****in job on that one i might have to make one myself. Did u build the whole thing from scratch or did u start with a trialer? Thanks, Patrick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X