No announcement yet.

Need another cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gauge steel plate did you make the drawers, side cover and top shelf with?

Any noticeable drawer flex when you load it up with tools?

Comment

That is nice looking and a lot of hours in it, when I have larger surfaces I also use a roller, they really lay the paint out nice we see who really did the work and painted, not only a good looking dog but smart.

Comment

I had 14 gauge so that's what I used. I would rather have used 16 gauge for the tub and 14 for the face. I never put any beauty bends in the drawers. They seem alright but making the sides shorter might put a lit more spine in them. I did a 1" bend on the top sides of the tub. Before the drawer gives the slide will. I used 100# slides. I might go with different slides next time. I found some with a lever that stick out the front to lock it in place. The trick with putting the slides in is to tac one side in and leave one not taced in. When you put the next in tac the same side so the fronts line up.

Comment

Never claimed to be the brains of the operation. Time was not to bad. Time in my shop is a decompress time. Keeps me from banging my head from the days goings on

Comment

Done all dressed up. Now what to sink my teeth in?

Comment

Love the bottle cage! Much better than platform and chains. My problem is that the next bottle I pick up at Airgas may not fit it. They seem to vary.

Comment

Awesome looking cart! Great Job...

Comment

Working...
                X