• Show
Clear All

Got a little more done

Comment

Got a little help bird dog style

Comment

Whatcha got in the fridges?

Comment

Most of the time leeches for walleye fishing. I have not had a drink for many years. But the wife has a stash and a few cool ones for the boys when they come over. Got the top drawer installed.

Comment

Comment

I'm jealous....love me some walleye...<br />
              <br />
              Good lookin cart too. You should leave it outside for a while so it gets a nice, natural patina. Then you don't have to worry about painting it! I hate painting.

Comment

Yup paintn not my deal. Might powder coat. Or my go to and slop on heavy with the brush. Should I close in the sides. I cut out some sheet already

Comment

I bet it would help keep the dust and other schmoo out of the drawers if you did close the sides. And think of all the real estate for stickers that would give you! Might not even have to paint.

Comment

Started the sides just need to pack a piece for the back. Wheels casters and tank devider. Some cable hooks. Coat of paint to hide the grind marks and Bob's my uncle.

Comment

That thing is so big you might need a steering wheel! <br />
                      <br />
                      ...that's funny, everybody seems to have an uncle Bob....weird.

Comment

Getting there made some progress

Comment

Clear coat it. It looks cool bare steel and all. I like that bottle rack.

Comment

I had to go blue to match the rest of the shop. After 2 days of fighting g the septic tank I was able to finish. Yes it's not small but I now have some room for my 150 spool gun and other goodies.

Comment

Did you paint it or have it powder coated?

Comment

Painted it, powder would have been easier but would have broke the bank. Used a small foam roller worked out pretty good. tremclad medium blue had a half can so that's what got used.

Comment

Working...
                                X