Need another cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need another cart

Forgot one square check cost me a boat load of grief. I hate when a simple little check is over looked all good now.Ill post as it goes along.

Comment

I'm missing it. What did you screw up? Looks like a nice design!

Comment

When I put the 1" onto the main frame I did not check the square. Had to zip one side to bring back square. It might not have been to bad but I want to put two drawers on it with slides. And to have them turn out I better do all I can to keep it plum

Comment

What'll ya take in trade for that anvil there in the background?

Comment

Up here the ones with rebound not beat to rat go for $4.00 a pound. Good eye

Comment

Alright, so six beers, a bottle of whiskey and a ham samich?

Comment

Don't be cheap Ryan! A 30 pack of beer at least....

Comment

I bet that Strong Hand 3rd axis fixture makes it a pleasure putting that stuff together. That's one of my "some day" items to get.

Comment

A 30 pack!!??!! Yikes....you guys must be made of money! If it's a 30 pack, it'll have to be keystone light and no ham samich!

Comment

The way our dollar is up here you could afford 2 30 packs. As far as the keystone im not so sure. The tri axis is nice but you can do a good bit with just the double. I had a set of home made ones I gave away to a young welder. You had to use clamps but it worked good. I just tapped out the plates for the front casters tonight. I like to go with a wheel set up on the back with a axle. If I get time I'll get on the brake and brake the drawers.

Comment

Today's progress welded some more of the 1"tubes and broke the drawers

Comment

Cart is looking good. Drawers are nice wish I had a brake to do things like that.

Comment

Roughing the drawers in

Comment

Never worked with slides before. Learnt a few tricks

Comment

Working...
                              X