Millermatic 211 MV cleanup and cart build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 211 MV cleanup and cart build

First post. Picked this old battle axe up yesterday from a bike dude.I mostly work in light ornamental with a red 140 but often I like to use 1/4 plates to bolt the casters to and then the occasional roof rack add ons in 3/16 or 1/4. I usually bust out the stick for that but. Here's a better answer.
    Well used Mobile life before me A good bath, straightened the door and heat gun decal removal, stripped the top and hit it with S.W .flat quick dry
    Last edited by Duel Voltaje; 10-01-2016, 06:26 PM.

Cart by LIncoln. It'll last longer ;-)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_34160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	573748 YAWN...Exciting forum y'all gotz here.Put a man whip on her too 15 ft HTP
      Last edited by Duel Voltaje; 10-26-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I have that identical 211, and I think I read that Miller does not recommend a 15' gun because drive motor life will be reduced. Can't remember for sure but it might be worth a bit of searching. I would keep that 15 footer as straight as possible.

Comment

Gone through about 3 rolls of wire since I put the 15 footer on. Nary a hiccup.No special care.Running HTP's gun. Its superior to the Millers..
          Are you running a spool gun on yours ? If so which one ? HTP has a 60% @ 160 amps I "might" bite at.....or the Miller 150.The 100's are a toy
          Just checked with Diana. $900. Not happening.I like the speed of a spool once in a while but I have $900 in patience to TIGGIT
          Last edited by Duel Voltaje; 03-31-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X