Small tractor cab build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small tractor cab build

i'm brand new to welding and this is a stupid project to take on for someone who has never welded before and yea I do plan to practice before I start but can you tac every thing together first then take the cab off the tractor and make your final welds? Wasn't sure thought this was a good place to ask!

You would would need to have heavy tacks and a design that would let you take it off in one piece .

Comment

Yup fit it up on the tractor then remove to finish welding. Just watch your sparks and hot drippings on the paint and around the gas tank...Bob
      Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
      http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Thanks bob will do. I appreciate the help very much!

Comment

How about some pictures?

Comment

I haven't starter started the project yet I will when I get going I was looking for information because I'm just starting out my welding career but I will defiantly post pictures of how it's going and Things I have questions on
            i'm brand new to welding and this is a stupid project to take on for someone who has never welded before and yea I do plan to practice before I start but can you tac every thing together first then take the cab off the tractor and make your final welds? Wasn't sure thought this was a good place to ask!

Comment

Don't forget to brace it where ever you can so that it doesn't twist too much.

Comment

Working...
              X