Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding trailer

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
    Are we so bored that we are responding to post from fall 2005?
    Monte, Hi;

That Trailer was highlited in this months Newsletter ( April )

............. Norm

Comment

we went thought this a couple of weeks ago. m.k.swelding lives in Maine and the dial-up takes that long to get to the WWW.
      just playing. the trailer is nice now i have more idea's for finishing mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

we went thought this a couple of weeks ago. m.k.swelding lives in Maine and it takes that long for his dial-up to reach the WWW.
        just playing.

Comment

Nice

Nice job! I am in the process of building a trailer for my Trailblazer302. I am going to mount bottles on it so it is a little bigger than yours.
          Does any body have a design for bottle racks? I know I could come up with something but, I know there is some better ideas out there .
          Thanks

Comment

i tried posting yesterday but i just you can't put 3 W's in your post at the same time.

monte whats with all the two year old post getting answered now? is it really that slow with dial up?

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.